Michelle R. Hanson (email) is the Tax Collector for Upper Frederick Township. If you need to reach her for any questions or concerns you can call 267-664-9219 and leave a message, your call will be returned.
- Montgomery County and Upper Frederick Township Real Estate taxes are on a calendar year.
- Boyertown Area School District is on a fiscal year (July 1st to June 30th).
- Per Capita taxes are a personal tax paid by the residents 18 years of age and older; these taxes are not generally handled by the mortgage company.
Paying Your Bill
You can pay your Real Estate Tax Bill using:
- Money Order
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express (service fee will apply, see below)
- Electronic Check Payments (service fee will apply, see below
Credit Card Payments Made Online
Now you can pay your Real Estate Tax Bill from the comfort of your home or office by using our online payment service. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Visa. A per transaction service fee of 2.65% or $3.00 minimum will be charged by the payment processing company for this service.
Upper Frederick Township now accepts electronic check payments using our online payment service. Payments will be charged to your checking or savings account at your bank. You will need your 9-digit routing number, as well as your account number from your personal checks (see example below). A per transaction service fee of $1.50 will be charged by the payment processing company for this service.
IMPORTANT: When Payment Options appears, click on the “Switch to Pay with Check” link and then continue entering your information.
this link to pay online